The Parrish of Clanmannie Names of Proprietors Denomination of Land Arther Lord Chichester, Lord Viscont ffugatt, Ballimcagen, Leggo curry, Carrickfargus, English Prottestantt Carrowreagh, Carrickbracky, Ballimcmurraty, Tullinabratly, Dowaughgillen, Ardaugh, Ballilussin, Cleaugh, Monocloyne, Altocally, The two thirds of ye Quarter called Ruskey, Doonally, Crossconnell, Rossmaugh, Doonass, Litterr, Parte of ye twenty-one Quarters & two thirds mentioned in foll (2), Ennismana, Lennan Mr. Arther Leyning, English Prottestantt One ffree houlde called Rasheny The Parrish of Clancae Names of Proprietors Denomination of Land Arther Lord Chichester, Lord Viscont Ardmalin, Balligorman, Breigh, Ballikeene, Carrickfargus, English Prottestantt Balliedothee, Balliknose, Killene, Drogh, Ballagh, ARsnegar, Ballileghan, Norrada, Carromore, Drumkarbitt, Balleeghan, Monodurra, Disternan, Drumly, Coollworts Richard Oge O Dougherty, Irish Papist The quartr of Kenogh, being a freehoulde The Parish of Collduff Names of Proprietors Denomination of Land Captaine George Butlerr Halfe a quarter of Land called Waskell Enblish Prottestant There is likewise belonging to this parish a small island being three leagues in the sea belonging to the Lord Chichester called Ensterhull. Arther Lorde Chichester, Lord Viscont Cashell, Carromore, Waskell (pt), Woortt, Carrickfargus, English Protestant Aghglasan, Augh-tubber, Termocrorogh, Ballicarry, Clongadd, Ballieghanmore, Balleghanbegg, BallimcGarke, Drummovill (pt), part of Donegranan called Kindrett, Letrim Minodurro, Disterna The Parrish of Downogh Names of Proprietors Denomination of Land Arther Lord Chichester all townlands in Parrish The Parrish of Disertegne Names of Proprietors Denomination of Land Arther Lord Chichester Gortegarigan, Leowin, Lislin, Manaloban, Manogh, Downreagh The Parrish of Movill Names of Proprietors Denomination of Land George Carey, Esqr., One quartr of land called Clancroe English Prottestantt Daniell Mc Brian Oge McGloghlin, The halfe quartr of Clare being a Irish Papist freehoulde This halfe quarter of land is bounded one ye southside by Loghfoile, one the west side to ye topp of a mountaine called knockgannish, and from thence norward by a bogg to a quarter of land called Cragenamaddy, and Eastward from thence by a brroke from the aforesaide mountaine into ye river of Loghfoile. Arther Lord Chichester, Lord Viscont Trummata (pt), Carrowkeele, Carberry, Carrickfargus, English Prottestantt Crehenan, Rooskey (pt), Dronge, Balliargus, Tulinaum, Clare (pt), Ballirattan, Ballilane, Bradaglin, Culla Dooe, Ballinally, Carrgarue, Ballibruck, Drumawire, Ballimccarter, Balleghan, ffardrunge, Crehue, Carrotrachin, Shrooue, Glanegobanogh, Massaglin, Meneleterbb, Carrobegg, Ballimcgarhee, Carromanogh (pt), bllibrin, Lecemy (pt). The Parrish of Ffauthen Names of Proprietors Denomination of Land Shane crone McDevitt, Irish Papist One halfe quarter of land being a freehoulde called Muffkinagoe Arther Lord Chichester, Lord Viscont The remainder of townlands in the parish Carrickfargus, Eng : Prott The Parish of Templemore Names of Proprietors Denomination of Land Arther Lord Chichester All the townlands in the parish Lands Lately Belonging to the Crowne in the Barrony of Enishowen Names of Proprietors Denomination of Land Buillt by ye Londonrs and now The strong foort of Cullmore with possest by ye state the halfe quartr of Leardan Lands belonging to the Hierarchy in the sea of Derry and Barrony of Enishowen Movill Names of Proprietors Denomination of Land Owen Winn Esqr., English Protestant, Carronaugh, Tirgovane, Cooly, Clancree pretended leasee Disertegne Names of Proprietors Denomination of Land Mr. James Downham, English Prottestant, Ballienan, Tonduff Pretended leassee Bipps Lands in the Parrish of Ffauthen Names of Proprietors Denomination of Land Two quarts of Mensall lands held Castle quartr & Maghere bogg by John Reeve Esqr as tent to ye state Mr. Charles Stenings, English Prottestantt, Lisfanan, Carrmullin, Carro-Sleave, Litter leasee The third parte of ye tyths in this parrish are claymed & possest by Cap Henry Vaughan as Improppriator of ye same Bipps Lands in the Parrish of Clancae Name of Proprietor Denomination of Land Mrs. Sar Babbington, English Prottestantt, Carrow Temple, Doncass, Laesechrill, pretended Leasee Glacknedrummon, Drum ballicoslin Mr. James Downeham, English Prottestantt, Templemoyle, Dromnaville pretended Leasee
It is bounded on the north with Loghswilly & the river thereof dividing betweene it & ye Barony of Kilmacrenan, on ye East bounded with ye Barony of Enishowen, & the Libtie of Derry, on ye South bounded all along with Loghfoile & on the west with a hollow brooke runing into ye river of ffin, & from thence along ye Mountaine bounding with ye County of Tyrone to the Logh of Mulmorne & then pointing to the two hills of Barnsmore in the Barony of Turhugh through wich is ye ordinary passage to Conaught & from thence bounding by the outside of a mountaine called Shiroy & soe through ye Mountaines to Letterbrecke upon the River of Loghswilly where the north passage begineth. The most remarkeable places in the afresd Barony of Rapho are ye rivers and brookes runing through it & first the river of ffin taking its rise & name from a Lough called Loghfin in ye parish of Stranorlan three miles from above a mountaine known by the name of Shiray upon which river is situate ye ruines of a Plantation belonging unto Sr. Paul Davis called ye Welsh Towne next ye Castle of Drumbo belonging to Mr. Bassill the Attorney genall neere unto which castle is a famous Passage of the Mountains (towards Barnesmore leading to Dunagall) called ffort of ffin, Next unto yt is situate upon ye River a ruinous house & Baun belonging to Mr. Benson, another belonging to Mr. Mansfield in which place ye River is also passable. Next ye house & Bawne of Donoghmore, neere which is situate a ruinous Castle taking its name from the River, belonging to Mr. Kingsmale where also is a passage & a stone house belonging to Mr. Wm. Warren & there ye river begineth to be navigable & continues in length yet three miles further where it empties it selfe in Loghfoile at ye towne & fort of Lifford. There are reasonably store of vally lands on both sides of ye river, but much subject to inundations by swelling of the river as also to much blasting of ye Corne growing thereon which for ye most part is Oates. The next river or great brooke is Burnedale taking ir rise from Loghdale in ye parish of Rapho above one ruinous Church called Drumcheen upon which is situate a ruinous Castle belonging to ye heire of Mr. Wilson called Wilson's fort, next unto which house is a ruinate Bridge called Convey Bridge, from thence glidding throught ye parishes of Rapho & Lifford where stands ye ruinous house of Ballendraite belonging to Mr. Wm. Hansard as also a wooden bridge & passe leading from Lifford to Londonderry & abt a mile from thence looseth it selfe in Loghfoile the third Brooke taketh its begining from some mountaines in ye parish of Rapho in a place called Munterleny above ye Towne of Raphoe where also stands the Castle of Rapho lately built by Dr. 'Jon. Leshley then Bishop of the sd parish & through some pt. of the parish of Taboine & Lifford joineing upon either side where also is a Bridge & long Causway which leadeth to Londonderry from Lifford & other places called the bridge of Swilly-beg with in halfe a mile of which it looseth it selfe in Loghfoile. The next remkable Brooke hath its begining in ye Mountaines of Dowish in ye parish of Ray & hath its name fro a little Village in ye parish of Taboine called St. Johnston where also is a Bridge, & a qrtr of a mile from thence emptieth it selfe in Loughfoile. The Last Brooke is called ye water of Carrikin which hath its rise some three miles above ye sd. village of Carrikin from a Logh called Portlogh, at Carrikin, is a Bridge & passe leading to Londonderry where a little below it falls into Loghfoile. There is also some brookes runing into Loghswilly on the north side of ye Barony but hath noe bridges & therefore not worth the naming save one bridge yet stands upon a brooke neere Newtowne Cunningham upon Loghswilly where also is a pritty house & baune & a little village enjoyed at present by the coheires of Sr. Jon. Cuningham knt. There noe more houses of note in the Barony of Raphoe save ye house of Magevelin situate on Loghfoile belonging to ye Lord Aubigney, in ye parish of Taboine. The soile is cold lying in patches intermixt with bog, heath, Mountaine, & some pts towards Loghfoile fennes most for oates, little for barley, & lesse for wheate reasonable pastorage for small Cattle of all sorts. Parish of Raphoe Name of Proprietor Denomination of Land Andrew Hamilton Esqr., Brittish Trentiboy, Agagalty, Drumgunurlan, Protestant Beseiger of Derry Convoy, Tillidonell, Findrum, Carrickbrecke, Rusky, Magherehee, Kilenvre, Knockigerran The aforesd Andrew Hamilton Esqr. holdesth ye pmises as Lawfull heire to sd. Jon. wilson & Capn. Andrew Wilson Unkles to ye sd. Andrew Hamilton who held ye same by Patent to themselves & their heries forev. Nicholas Parmenter gent. hath three Balliboes & an halfe of ye Quartr land of Carrickbrecke in ffreehold to him & his heires for ever. Jon. Pitt gent. hat a small pcell of ye Quartr land of Killenvre now in his owne possession in ffreehold to him & his heires forever. Wm Basill Esqr. Atturney Ardekelly, Lissenoar & Cloghgorach, genall English Protestt. Carnegellach, Castletorson, Cloghroy, Callen, Lettermore The ad Wm. Basill Esqr. holdeth the pmises by Inheritance from Martin Basill, deceased, wch. he purchased from Mr. Robt. Harrington. Parish of Taboyne Name of Proprietor Donomination of Land Lord Aubigney Brittish Protestant Letterquill, Bellilenan, ffadiglas, Tillirap, Callachymore, Maymcor, Dumenan, Magevelin, Rattein, Cragdugh, Moymeen, Drumor, Cassill, Glassigowan, Kanykally, Cloghfin, Tonagh, Monesse, Ardagh & Trentagh, Carrnesbanagh The aforesd Lord Aubigney holdeth all these Lands, & in the Lease goeing before, by Inheritance from Sr. John Stuart first Patentee. Anna Coningham, the heire of Culmacatraine, Gorteree, Belliheskie, Sr. James Coningham Brittish Rusky, Drumay, Dramillian, Portlogh, Protestant Letrum, Monglash & Clune, Corcamen, Drumlocher, Tillianan Anna Coningham holdeth ye prmises by Patent granted in the name of Jas Coningham of Balliachan for the use of the sd Heretrix of Sr. james Coningham of Glengormocke. Margret ye relict of Andrew Coningham holdeth a Ballibo of the pmises called Ballihasky with a house & tenemt. & six acres of land in Colmciltraine & a garden plot in the Bukehill neare adjacent. George Coningham holdeth ye Qr. of land of Drumay as heire to his father who held ye same in freehold from Sr. james Coningham deceased. Francis Coningham ye relict of Mr. Robt. Coningham holdeth ye two Qrs. of Coricamen and Drumlocher by purshase from Robt. Coningham, son to Alexr. Coningham who held the same in ffreehold by Patent. Patricke the sonne of Alexr. Coningham holdeth ye Qr. land of Letrum in freehold onely reserved his mother's lifetime. As also the sd. Patricke Coningham & his sd. Mother Jenet Barton holdeth ye Qr. land of Portlough by Purchase in fee farme from Sr. James Coningham untill the sume of 127li :10s be paid. John Ewen claimes the Quartr. land of Gortree by deed of Purchase from Alex. Coningham freeholder thereof. The Heires of Sr. John Conyngham Carrikin, Culdrum, Carshewey, Decastrewes, Brittish Protestant vixt. Lieut. Gortanleave & Bogan, Altaghadery, Ardee, Coll William Conyngham Beseidger Moyle, Monfad, Pleaster, Ardee, Mongregan, of Derry Drumboy, Rughan Wee find ye Heire of Sr. john Conyngam knt. holdeth ye pmisses by patent Granted to ye sd. Sr. John Conyngham & to his heires & successors forever, And as wee are Credibly Informed is given by Deed of Conveyance to Leiut. Coll Will Conyngham, & Margery his wiffe. Wee find Robt. Boyle Gent holdesth ye Qrter Land of Moyle & Murlagh in fee farme from Sr. John Conyngham to him & his heires for ever. James Lennox of Carshewry claimith ye Qrter of Carshewy by Lease of 100 yeare from Sr. John Conyngham Will Lennox Brother to ye sd. James Claimes three score acres of ye sd. Qrter Land of Carshowy being purchased from his sd. brother. As also ye sd. William Lennox Claimes three Ballyboes of ye Qrter Land of Rughan for 200 yeares being purchased for a sum of mony. Hugh Thomson Claimeth ye Qrter Land of AltaghaDery in freehold to him & his heires for ever Mrs. ffleming Claimeth tenn poinds p ann Dureing her Life out of ye tenn Ballyboes of Drumbarnett & Bagay wch was given her by her Brother Sr. John Conyngham. Robt. Young Claimeth four Ballyboes of Culdrum wch hee holds by Deed of purchase from Sr. John Conyngham to him & his heires for ever. James McKie Claimes fortie five Acres & halfe of ye Qrter land of Carshowy wch hee did purchase from Sr. John Conyngham & James Lennox to him & his heires for ever. James Cooke Claymeth four Ballyboes with in ye Qrter of Carrikins as a ffreehold with three Tenemts. & houses in Carrikins & also a Lease hold of other four Ballyboes of Culdrum Qrter at ye yeare rent of seaven poind to ye Land Lord for ye sd lease hold. Wm. Stewart Brittish Protestant Balllilegly beg & Ballileglymore, Rughan The heires of Mr. Gale Brittish Dunmore Ptsstt. Minors The sd. Wm. Stewart holdeth ye pmisses by Inheritance from his father & Grandfather (being pt of ye proportion of Ballibeagh) wch they had by Patent to themselves & their heires forev. Archibald Thomson claimeth five Balliboes of ye Qr. of Ballibegly beg wch was morgag'd to him by Alexr. Stewart of Ballilan for the sume of fifty pounds ster, paid to him by Archibald Thomson. Francis Coningham widdow the relict of Mr. Robt. Coningham deceased claimeth the two Balliboes of Ruphan wch was morgaged to her sd husband by the pprietor. Parish of Ray Names of Proprietors Denomination of Land Jas. Cuningham Esqr. Machrimore, Machribeg, Drien, Balliachen, Crakimore, Brittish ptestant Beseiger Erety of Derry James Cunningham Esqr. holdeth the pmisses by Patent granted to him & his heires forev. Edward Arnet hath a ffreehold within the sd. pporcon of thirty two Acres of the five Balliboes of Erety. Wm. Stewart Brittish Protestt. Balliveagh, Ballilan, Monyhaghly, Ballilevin Lord Aubigney Brittish Protest. Limmockery, Reyland, Dowish, Drumetowlan, Galdenagh Wm. Stewart holdeth ye aforesd pporcon of Balliveagh as heire to his father and Grandfather who held the same by patent to themselves & heires forver. Thomas Lecky claimeth on Balliboe of ye sd ppcorcon wch he had in morgage from ye pprietor. Archibald Tomson holds the two Balliboes Leanaghea & Ouchtagh by deed of purchase from George Tomson son to Hugh Tomson of Londonderry mcht who held the same in fee farme from ye Proprietr for ev & by the sd George assigned ov to the sd Archibald & his heires forever. Likewise ye sd Archibald Tomson claimeith the tow Balliboes of Balleveaghinglglas & Revegs with in the sd pporcon to him & his heires forever. The Lord Aubigney holdeth the aforesd lands of Lishmochery &c. by Inheritance being pt & pcell of ye foure thousand Acres belonging to him wthin the pish of Taboyne. Sr. Jon. Colchoun Brittish Corky Protestant Robt Galbraith beseigr. of Gormore, Rusky, Llinshglan=erty, Labbedish, Derry Carrigbelliduy Jon. Stewart Brittish Dunduffes, Killivaup, Minimore, Drumbarnet, Protesstt. by information at Manclaint Duke Hamilton's Engagemt. Capt. John. Stewart Drumochell, Mondowy, Drumaghlish beseigr. of Derry Sr. John Colchoun holdeth the above pporcon of Corky as wee are informed by Patent first granted to Sr. Waltr. Stewart of Minto & afterwards purchased by the present pprietors Grandfather Sr Alexr. Colchoun to him & his successors forever. Robt. Galbraith gent & his brother Mr. Humphrey claimeth the Quartr land of Gortmore as Exrs. to their brother James Galbraith who purchased the same as a freehold to him & his successors for ever from the pprietor. John Stewart Esqr. holdeth the above pporcon by Patent (as wee are informed) to him & his successors forever. Jon. Stewart gent holdeth ye Quartr. of Drumaghell & a pcell of Drumbarnet being pt. of ye pmisses to him & his heires (as a freehold) forever. Anthony Kenedy gent holdeth ye Quarter land of Moncloynt being also pt of ye pmisses in fee farme to him & his heires forever. Stephen Marshall holdeth also one Balliboe of Minmmore by Deed of Morgage being part of the pmisses. Parish of Leecke Name of Proprietors Denomination of Land Wm. Basil Esqr. English Drumadach, Roseracke, Drumor, Drumeny, Ptestant. Listellan, Lurgy, Tamniviny, Aghlihard, Machraboy, Drumachell & Lurgy Wm. Basil Esqr. Atturney genall holdet6h ye pmisses as heire to Mr. Martin Basil deceased being pt. of ye 4000 Acres purchased from Robert Harrigton Esqr. to him & his successors forever. Edward Hill gent. holdeth ye two Quarters of Roseracke & Drumor as a freehold from the proprietor to him & his heires forever. Ralph Gowell holdeth the two Balliboes of Drumachell & Lurgyebrecke wch was given in freehold to his father & his heires & successors forever. Capn. Thomas Coach Esqr. ffeycranagh, Colleen, Skrably, Kernakelly, English ptestant. Lismanaghan, Rayne, Letterbeg, Corr, Karragh, Crew Sr. Wm. Gower English Corniglacke & Nilomasty Protestant. Capn. Thomas Coach holdeth as lawfull & imeditae heire to his father the forenamed Lands called by the name of the middle pporcon of Lismanaghen who held the same by Patent (as we are informed) to himselfe & his successors for ever. Richard fford holdeth the halfe Quartr. of Colleine in ffreehold for three lives Steven Marshall holdeth ye other halfe of Collein Quartr. by morgage. John Smith holdeth ye two Balliboes & a halfe of Crew in fee farme for sixty years. Sr. "Wm. Gower holdeth ye premisses by patent (as wee are informed). Parish of Stranorlan Name of Proprietor Denomination of Land Wm. Basill Esqr. English Cregan, Crogh o Moyne, Monoghen & Castle, Protest. Corky, Castle Gore, Liskearan, capry & Corochy The foresd Wm. Basill holdeth the pmisses by Inheritance being pt. of 4000 Acres purchased by Martin Basil Esqr. from Robt. Harrington Esqr. Thomas Dutton Gent holdeth ye Quartr, of Monaghan & Castle Corky as a freehold from the pprietor hi himselfe & successors forever. Thomas Carter gent. holdeth the Trean of Castle goore as a freehold from the pprietr. to hi & his successors forever. The Coheires of Mr. Petr. Benson Stranorlan, Dunqylie, Letter mc Canan, Tercallen, English Protestant Trayne OMollen The aforesd Coheires of Peter Benson (viz) Margret Pateshall (als Benson) Elizabeth Becke (als Benson) & Peter, Paul, Basill & Margret Benson children to the sd widow Pateshall hold the pmisses as Coheires to the sd Peter Benson who held the same by Patent. Richard Roper hath a freehold of the pmisses called Navar cont 105 acres. Edwin Babington gent. holdeth the freehold of the foure sechocks of Trayen O Mollen Quarter as heiree to Mr. Richard Babbington his father. Andrew Leiper holdeth two Acres of Land in the Quarter of Stranorlan as a freehold likewise. Sr. Paul Davis knt. English Corlecky, Carrickgarrow, Galvelly, Shiroy, Protestant Altinapeast, Bellikergan, Leater Sr. Paul Davis knt. holdeth the above sd lands by Patent (as we are credibly informed ) to him & his successors forever. George Newton holdeth the Trean of Altinapeast being pt of the sd pporcon in ffreehold to him & his successors forever, and now is in the possession of Thomas Dutton, gent. The Widow of David Payne holdes the Trean of Mongrave being pt also of the sd pporcon in freehold to the heires of the sd David Paine forev. Parrish of Donnoghmore Name of Proprietor Donomination of Land Mr. Jon. Kingsmale English Manour of Castlefin, Balliarroll & Ballinecor, Ptestant Ballibun, Leiebaly Castle, Drumbane, Maghriagh Andrew hamilton Esqr. Brittish Carnoan, Cavan, & the foure Ceshocks of ptestant Beseiger of Derry Mullinafeny, Carran Mr. Jon. Kingsmale holdeth the above menconed lands by Inheritance from Sr. John Kingsmale who held the same by patent (as we are infomred) to him & his heires forever. Andrew Hamilton Esqr. holdeth ye pmisses by Inheritance from his Uncle Sr. John Wilson & his brother Andrew Wilson wch they held by patent to themselves & heires forever. Mr. Ralph Mansfeild brittish Killegurdon, Canemanagh, Laghtekirlan, foure ptestant Sehocks ooourer ffin The Coheires of Mr. Benson Endenmore, nine Seshocks of Nevny. English ptestt. Wm. Basill Esqr. English Newny ptestt. Mr. Ralph Mansfeild holdeth ye pmisses being 3 Qrs. & foure Ceshocks by Inheritance from his father, who held the same by patent (as wee are informed) to him & his successors forev. Mr. Thos. ffairefax gent. holdeth ye halfe Qr. of Laghtekirlan being pt. of the sd. Lands in freehold from ye sd Mr. Mansfeilds prdeccessrs. to him & his heries forev. Mrs. Anne Poe holdeth a seshock of ye Qr. land of Killigurlan cont. thirty five acres, being pt of ye sd Mr. Mansfeilds land in freehold to her & her successors forev. The aforesd Coheires of Mr. Benson hold th'above menconed lands from ye sd Mr. Benson being pt of 1500 Acres held by patent ot him & his successrs. forev. Uriah Babington gent holdeth ye six ceshocks of Newny being pt of the prmisses in freehold as heire to his father, Eldright Babington who had ye same from Petr. Benson to him & his heires forever. Wm. Basil Esqr. Atturney genll. holdeth ye forsd lands by Inheritance being pt of the 4000 acres by Martin Basill his pdecessrs from Robt. Harrington Esqr. who held the same by patent to him & his successors forev. Parish of Lifford Name of Proprietor Denomination of Land Wm. Hansard Esqr. Lifford Mannr. Rich Perkins Esqr. & Owen Lifford Corporacon, Croghan, Shanan, Drumleen Winn Esqr. in behalfe of the Chidlren of Capn. James Hamilton English ptestants Richard Perkins Esqr. English fort of Lifford & Stramore Protestant Andrew Hamilton Esqr. Brittish Argery ptestant Richard Perkins Esqr. & Wm. Hansard Esqr. hld ye aforesd pporcon of Lifford from Sr. Richard Hansard deceased who held the same by patent (as is informed) to him & his successors forev. Owen Winn Esqr. claimes in behalfe of ye children of Capn. Jas. Hamilton the two pts of the Lop : of Lifford, being forty-foure Seshocks & two thirds of a Seshock being pt of ye Quartrs of ARgery, Monyn, Croghan & Drumleen. Capn. Robt. Morgan claimeth the eight seshocks of Drumleen as a freehold puchased from Wm. Hansard aforesd. In the Corporacon of Lifford are twenty five freeholds each of them of a house & Garden plot, two Acres of Land & three Cowes grazing in the Comon of Liffored by deed from Sr. Richard Hansard. In ye foresd proporcon are also foureteen Copy holds each of ym. for a house & garden plot, two acres of Land & three Cowes grazing in ye sd Comon of Lifford. Mr. Richard Applen claimeth the seshock of Morlagh wth in ye sd pporcon as a freehold to him & his heires forev as also the seshock of Munisribagh as a Leasehold for ye tearme of forty one yeares. Richard Perkins Esqr. claimes ye ffort of Lifford & the land belonging thereto (viz) Stramore by purchase from Sr. Thomas Dutton. Andrew Hamilton Esqr. holdeth the foresd Quartr of land by Inheritance being pt of the Estate belonging to his pdecessrs. The Coheires of Sr. Richard Hansard claime the sd. Qr. land as a freehold purchased from ye sd Andrew Hamiltons pdecessrs by ye sd Sr. Richard Hansard to him & his successors forever. John Kingsmale Esqr. English Monyn ptestant. The Lord ffolliot English Manistr, Kilfoghr ptestant. John Kingsmale Esqr. holdeth the foresd Qr land of Monyn by Inheritance being a pt of ye Estate (as wee are informed) formly belonging to his Uncle Sr. John Kingsmale. The Exrs of Sr. Richard Hansard claimeth the foresd Quartr of land as a deed of purchase to the sd Richard & his heires forever. John Keyes claimeth one seshock of the sd Qr. land with a house & Garden plot in Ballendrait as Assigned to Rogr. Tasker who held y same in freehold from ye sd Sr. Richard. John Portr claimes one seshock of ye sd Qr. with a house & Garden plot in Ballendrait being given him by his father in law Roger Tasker as a porcon with his wife, it being purchased by him from Thomas fflood who held the name in freehold from the sd Sr. Richard. Richard Keyes claimeth one seshock of ye foresd Qr. with a house & Garden plot in Ballendrait in ffee farme being lawfull heire to his father George Keyes who puchased ye same from Richard Lee ye first freeholdr fro ye sd Sr. Richard. Lydia Hampton relict of Edward Hampton claimes one seshock & an halfe of the sd Quartr as a freehold from Sr. Richard Hansard. Robt. son to Robt. Dobson claimes one seshock of ye foresd Qr. as freehold from Sr. Richard Hansard. Jane the relict of Wm. Hill claimes one halfe seshock of the foresd Qr with a house & Garden plot in Ballendrait, purchased by Wm. Hill from Archibald Johnston & William Hudson who held the same in freehold from Sr. Richard Hansard. Church land in the Barony of Raphoe Parish of Raphoe Name of Proprietor Denomination of Land Mr. Archibald Sproule Brittish Boggach, Stranelachan, ptestant Robt. Buchanan Brittish ptestt. Blen mc Quin & Cullachybeg Mr. Archibald Sproule holdeth the pmisees by purchase from his brother Mr. Robt. Sproule & Alexr. Innes, wch they held by deed of Indenture now in being from Dr. Jon. Lesly then Bp. of Rapho for ye space of sixty yeares comencing 14th July 1634 at ye yearely rent of 10li. Mr. Robt. Buchanan gent holdeth ye pmisses by ye like deed of Indenture for ye space of sixty yeares comencing 14th July 1634. The heires of Jon. Lesly gent. Tullideveny, Aghkeragh, Muntertiny, Mongory, deceased, brittish ptestts. Gortneske, Gortmcglinn, Gortneseleghlan, Litroch & minors Machereboy Alexr. Coninghams Exrs. Dunclock Parke a Tenemt house & Garden & brittish protestants Orchard in Rapho Wm. & George Coningham wch Kiltowell, fferncanaghy, 13 acres, foure cowes George was at Worcestr fight. grazing & a house & Garden plot in Rapho ffrancis Guthry Esqr. Brittish Protestant The heires of Jon. Lesly hodleth the pmisses by a deed of Indenture from Dr. Jon. Lesly for the space of sixty yeares comencing 14th July 1634 at ye rent as in ye mgent. The Exrs. of Alexr. Coningham holdeth ye pmisses by like deed of Indenture now in being for the space of fifty seven yeares comencing the first of ffebruary 1636 at ye rent as in the mgent. ffrancis Guthry Esqr. holdeth ye pmisses by ye like deed of Indenture of Leases now in being for the space of fifty eight yeares the one of them comencing 8th of April 1636 & th'other for sixty yeares comencing 14th of July 1634 at the rent as in the Margent. The heires of Jon. Knox brittish Asmoyan ptestt. (viz) Jon. Nisbet John Nisbet Brittish ptestt. Glen mc quin Abbetr of ye Leagr. of Derry Robt. Barclay Brittish ffiggart Protestt. George Knox brittish Drumcheen, Lachtemanin, & a Gort & some ptesstt. pvost Marshall at houses in Rapho ye Leaguer of Derry Andrew Hamilton Esqr. Brittish The twelve Gorts ptest. beseigr. of Derry The Exrs. of John Knox holdeth ye pmisses by Indenture of Lease from Dr. Jon. Lesly then bp. of Rapho for sixty yeares comencing 11th July 1634 at ye rent as in the mgent. Jon. Nisbet holdeth ye pmissess by like deed of Indenture for fifty eight yeares comencing ye first of August 1635 at ye rent as in the mgent. Robt. Barkly holdeth ye pmisses by ye like deed of Indenture for fifty eight yeares comencing the first day of November 1635 at the rent as in the mgent. George Knox holdeth the pmisses by the like deed of Indenture for fifty eight yeares comencing the first day of Novembr 1653, at the rent as in Margent. Andrew Hamilton Esqr. as herie of Andrew Wilson Esqr. holdeth the pmiesses by the Like Deed of Indenture for fifty eight yeares comencing 2d day of ffebruary 1635 at the rent as in the Margent. Daniel Ker brittish [none named] ptestt. Mr Bumbery English Belliholy ptestant Jon. Sharpe English Gortnequigly ptestant. The Exrs. of John Lesly Diffles brittish Protestant. Hanibal Patterson Shanagh brittish ptestant Daniel Ker holdeth ye pmisses by Indenture of Lease from Dr. Jon. Lesly then Bp. of Raphoe for the terme of fifty eight yeares comencing ye first of fbr 1635 at ye rent in the mgent. Mr. Bumbery holdeth ye pmisss by the like deed of Indenture, granted to Mr. Mansfeild his father in law for ye space of fifty eight yeares, comencing the first day of May 1635 at ye rent as in ye mgent. John Sharpe holdeth the pmisses by the like deed of Indenture for ye terme of fifty eight years comencing the first of Novemb 1635 at ye rent of 6li as in the mgent. The Exrs. of Jon. Lesly ye younger of Raphoe holdeth the pmisses by ye like deed of Indenture for ye terme of fifty eight yeares from ye first of fbr 1635 at ye rent as in the mgent. Hanibal Patterson holdeth ye pmisses by ye like deed of Indenture for ye apace of sixty yeares comencing the 14th day of July 1634 at ye rent as in ye mgent. John Hamilton Brittish Machrislolus ptestant beseigr of Derry Jon. Wily Brittish Protestant Cesnecullen Mr. Humphrey Leigh Minister Beltany engl Protestant Doctor John Lesly Brittish Culladerry, Machrichan, Machreboy & Machricar Protestant Robt Hamilton gent holdeth ye pmisses by Indenture of Lease from Dr. John Lesly the Bp. of Rapho for ye terme of fifty eight yeares comencing the 2d of ffebruary 1635 at ye rent as in ye mgent. Jon. Wyly holdeth ye pmisses by Lease from Dr. Jon. Lesly then Bp. of Raphoe for the terme of fifty eight yearres comencing the fist of fbr 1635 at ye rent as in the margent. Mr. Leigh holdeth ye pmisses by orde from ye Comrs. of ye Revenew for one yeare at the rent afresd but in Ann 1640 it paid 32 li with Dutyes, but through Poverty of ye people being like to bee wast it was sett to Mr. Leigh aforesd. Doctor John Lesly holdeth ye pmisses by ordr from ye Comrs. of ye Comonwealth & confirmed by ye Comrs. of ye Revenew at Derry (for his maintenance) at ye rent aforesd in ye margent for one yeare, & soe to continue from yeare to yeare untill further ordr. John ffulton brittish ptestant. a house & garden in Rapho Jon. Smith brittish ptestt. An house & garden plot, & 3 acres of land, & 3 cowes grazing in ye Comon of Rapho James Ker brittish ptestant An house & garden plot & 5 acres of land & 4 Cowes grazing Archibald Kyle brittish ptestant a garden plot & Kilroome 5 acres of land & 4 Cowes grazing The Exrs. of Patricke McNare An horse & garden plot, 6 acres of land & brittish ptestant. 4 cowes grazing. George Buchanan brittish ptestant An house & garden 4 acres of land & 4 cowes grazing Jas. Lesly brittish Protestant An house & garden 6 acres of land & 4 cowes grazing Jon. Glasse brittish ptest Gortgarvan Robt. Browne & James Dicke six acres of land neere Rapho & 4 cowes grazing brittish ptestants Wm. Rankein brittish ptestant An house & garden in Rapho Jon. Walker Brittish ptestant An house & Garden in Rapho John ffulton holdeth ye pmisses by Indenture of Lease from Dr. Jon Lesly then Bp. of Rapho for fifty eight yeares comencing the first of fbr 1635 at the rent as in the mgent. As for ye rest above menconed of the Towne of Rapho wee finde they are in possession of ye pmisses, & have noe deeds of Indenture in regard that their povty could not passe Indentures upon their sevall small holdings, but did intend to draw up one Indenture for all but being deferred from time to time until the rebellion brake forth, soe yt they have for their holdings onely minuts of their condicons of the pticulars before menconed. Parish of Lifford Name of Proprietor Denomination of Land Richard Perkins English Bellibogan Ptestant James Downame English ptestt Clonlee The Coheires of Mr. Jas. Ballilast Spotswood (viz) Anne & Elizabeth Richard Perkins Esqr. holdeth ye pmisses from Dr. Jon. Bromhall then Bp.: of Derry by lease granted to him for ------ yeares. James Downame Clerke holdeth the pmisses from Dr. Jon. Bromhall then Bp. of Derry as heire to his brother Wm. Downame for the terme of fifty nine yeares comecing the 5t of March 1634 at ye rent as in ye mgent. The Coheires of Dr. James Spotswood hold ye pmisses (as we are informed) by a Lease from Dr. Jon. Bromhall then Bp. of Derry made to him for the tearme of ---- yeares comencing the --- day of ---- 1634 & now in the possession of ye sd Coheires. Parish of Tarboyne Name of Proprietor Denomination of Land Dr. Jon. Lesly Brittish Protestant Taboyne, Crosse Listekill, Church quarter The Admrs. of Sr. Jon. Coningham Ballilast (viz) Balliachan & Robt. Boyle English ptestts. Doctr. John Lesly holdeth the pmisses by deed pf Purchase of Lease for the tearme of fifty eight yeares comencing the 2d of ffebr. 1635 at the rent as in the Margent. The Admrs. of Sr. Jon. Coningham holdeth ye pmisses by deed of Indenture of Lease from Dr. Jon. Lesly then Bp. of Rapho for the terme of 58 yeares comencing the first of Novemb. 1635 at the rent as in the mgent. Parish of Ray Name of Proprietor Denomination of Land The Admrs. of Alexr. Gauthry Ray Esqr. (viz) Dr. Jon Lesly & Mr. Robt Buchanan brittish ptestts. The Admrs. of Alexr. Guthry Esqr. holdeth the pmisses by deed of Indenture from Doctr. Jon. Lesly then Bp. of Rapho for the terme of 58 yeares comencing y first of fbr 1636 at the rent as in ye mgent. Parish of Lecke Name of Proprietor Denomination of Land The heires of Sr. Wm. Simpill Lecke Brittish Protestt. Mr. Wm. Whittaker English Rowghan, Ballinconellan ptestt Thos. Dutton Engl. ptestant Trumra James Coningham Esqr. brittish Rosebrecan ptestant beseigr of Derry Wm. Latham Engl ptestant Drumenagh & Tirkeneedy The hieres of Sr. Wm. Simpill holdeth ye pmisses from Dr. Jon. Lesly then bp. of Rapho by Indenture of Lease for ye space of 58 yeares comencing the first of Novemb. 1635 at the rent as in the mgent. Mr. Wm. Whittaker holdeth the pmisses by the like deed of Indenture for ye space of 59 yeares comencing ye first of May 1635 at ye rent as in ye mgent. Thos. Dutton holdeth ye pmisses by the like deed of Indenture for ye space of fifty eight years from the first of fbr 1635, at the rent as in ye megent. James Coningham Esqr. holdeth ye pmisses by purchase from Sr. Jon Coningham who held the same by the like deed of Indenture for ye space of fifty eight yeares comencing the first of fbr 1635 at ye rent as in ye mgent. The heire of Wm. Latham Esqr. holdeth the pmisses by ye like deed of Indenture for the space of fifty eight yeares comencing the first of Novemb. 1635 at the rent as in ye megent. Parish of Donoghmore Name of Proprietor Denomination of Land Mr. Jon. Kingsmale English Croghogerran & Machrishavavaly Ptestant Mr. Thos. Fairfax Engl. ptestant Numlagh & Carricke The heires of Mr. Wm. Wilson Kilcadden Esqr. Engl. ptestt (viz) Andrew Hamilton Beseiger of Derry Mr. Kingsmale holdeth the pmisses by Indenture (as wee are informed) from Dr. Jon. Bromhall then Bp. of Derry for --- yeares comencing the --- day of 1634, at ye rent as in ye mgent. Mr. ffairfax holdeth ye pmisses by Indenture as afresd (as we are inform'd) for ye space of ---- years comencing ---- day of ---- rent as in the mgent. The heires of Wm. Wilson Esqr. holdeth ye pmisses by Indenture (as is alleaged) from Dr. Bromhall then bp : of Derry, & is now in ye possession of John Nisbit gent. at ye rent as in the mgent. Parish of Stranorlan Name of Proprietor Denomination of Land Mathew Davis Engl. ptestant Letterbreck Mathew Davis holdeth the pmisses by Indenture of Lease from Dr. John Lesly then Bp. of Rapho for the space of sixty yeares comencing the first of July 1634 rent as in the mgent. Gleabes Name of Proprietor Denomination of Land Parish of Donoghmore Mr. Wm. Warren Engl. ptestant. eight seshocks Parish of Lifford The Incumbent for ye time being Carneshanagh Parish of Ray The Incumbent for ye time being Graky, Carrickbellidny, Ballilevin & Galdenach being Parish of Taboyne The Incumbent for ye time being Bogay & Tullianan Doctor John Lesly Brittish Machricorren, Ardvernock, findorke, fatheralter, Protestant Addahery, Corrideganagh, Altacaskin, Crew, Corenagh & Tempill The eight seshocks of the gleab of Donoghmore is held by the sd. Mr. Wm. Warren. Gawan Mc Connell is tent. to the Comonwealth for the Gleab of Carneshanagh.
Barony of Raphoe
The Bounds begining at a River called Bundroiss whereuppon stands an old Castle belonging to the Colledge wch beginns our bounds Westward wch River descends into ye sea and the sea bounds the Barrony Northward and Eastward till it comes to ye Barr of Ballyshanon where is a Towne and Castle being a Corporacon belonging to ye Lord ffoliott then from the Barr aforesaid Eastward it is bounded with the Sea untill it come to the ruined Walls of an Old Castle called Kilbarren belonging to Mr. Francis Brassy and soe Eastward till it comes to Donagall where stands an old Abby lately belonging to Mr. James Kennedy with a Castle & towne called Donagall being a corporacon belonging to Capten Henry Broooke and from thence Eastward with a river called EAske wch powres it selfe into a Logh called Easke Into wch Logh runneth a River called Corrobber wch seperateth the Barrony Northward from ye Barrony of Boylagh and Bannagh and boundeth ye Barrony to a Bigg Mountaine called Bawnsmuck and striketh from thence to a Logh called Loghswillogh from wch Logh glideth a gutter wch striketh into a Brooke wch brooke bounds ye Barrony North-Eastward from ye Barrony of Rapho and glideth Eastward into a Logh called Mullmorne and from thence runneth a gutter East into a Bogg called Shascanlubanaogh belonging to Sr. William Gore and from thence East into a Glenn called Poll-yarranbane from thence Southward thorough a bogg to a Mountaine called Minobrock belonging to Capten Brookes from wch Mountaine runneth a Gutter Eastward till it comes to the River of Owenbwee from thence to a Brooke called Grenogh darrigg then Southward to a Shakeing bogg called Tullynee wch bounds betwixt this Barrony and ye County of Tyrone then Southward from thence a gutter runeth to a towne called Edernagh lately belonging to James McGragh Esq' and from thence to a hill called Tullinaloob from whence runneth a brooke to a Mountaine called Glassdromon wch bounds ye Barrony Southward from ye county of ffermanagh and from thence south east to a hill called Tullylarge from thence Westward into ye river of Pettigo wch River runneth to Logh Earne neere to wch stands a Castle lately belonging to James McGragh Esqr. into wch Logh runneth a River called Litter and upp that river a Glenn to Bellalt from whence a gutter runeth to Mullinabreene and from thence to a hill called Knocknafin wch boundeth betwixt this Barrony and ffermanagh and spreadeth towards a brooke wch runeth to Logh Kinnachan out of which Logh runeth a Gutter to an old ditch & from that ditch into the river of Earne and upp that River Eastward to a place called Beleeke whereon is an old bawne belonging to ye Lord ffoliott neere wch a Gutter runeth into the River of Earne Eastward wch boundeth this Barrony from ye county of ffermanagh & along the gutter Southwest to ye River of Braddock wch bounds betweene us & the province of Conaught westward and from there thence to a place called Pollanadinne & from thence to a gutter through a shakeing bogg to the river of Drowiss where wee began our bounds. The nature of ye soyle in general is most parte Mountaine, Bogg and unproffitable ground. The profitable is halfe pasture and the other halfe arrable and meadow The corn is altogether oates and small barley and that but very meane Corne, for wheate or rye little or none. There is likewise att Ballyshannon a Salmon ffishing and a small Ele fishing bank belonging to the Lord ffoliott as likewise a small salmon ffishing uppon the River of B...drowiss belonging to the Colledge and a Salmon fishing att Donagall belonging to Capten Brookes. Parish of Enish McSaint Name of Proprietor Denomination of Land Thomas Lord ffoliott Ogherous, Donoghmore, Knockaterry, Killerlachy, English Protestant Dunmuccrum, Crevagh, Donoghmore, Leckalastran, Camlin, Beleecke, Clonntokeer, Reglass Parish of Kilbarran Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Thomas Lord ffoliott Shiggis, Mullinashee, Crevaugh, Cashell, Alla, English Protestant Cillcarbareye, Legaliton, Collevollogh, Knada, Corlee, Cassall Lard, Teagh Leagh, Tubber, Garvanogh Parish of Drumhome Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Thomas Lord ffolliott Ballibagroty, Ballidermott English Protestantt George Knox Ballinagan vaugh Scottish Protestant Sr Willia Gowre Magher begg English Prottestantt Captaine Henry Brookes The Quarter of Logheaske, Carranegunn Englis Prottestant Lands belonging to the Hierachy, Part from the Sea of Raphoe & part from the sea of Clogher in the Barrony of Tirhew Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands James McGragh, Irish Papist Cullin, Petigoe, Colmore The sessogh of Tullilarge was mortgaged by James McGraugh to John Poe for twenty-two pounds untell ye said moneys shoulde bee repaied the morge comencing in ye yeare thirty nine. The heyrs of Martin Arstall Ballinhanna (with a small salmon fishing) Scottish Prottestantt The above menconed halfe Quarter of land and the ffishing are helde by the heyrs of Martin Arstall by virtue of a leasce to him granted from the Bipp of Clogher and by the consent of the Lord Deputie and councell for the tearme of sixty years comencing in the yeare one thousand six hundreade thirty and eight hee paying to the sea of Clogher twelve pounds p. Annu for the same and is yet to expire fortey fowre years. Mr. ffrancis Bracy & Mr. George Killbarran Knox, Eng and Scottish Protestants The above named Quarter of Land is held by Mr. francis Bracy and Mr. George Knox by vertue of a leace granted to theire deceased ffathers Mr. ffrancis Bracy and Mr John Knox from the Bipp of Rapho and by the consent of the Lord Deputy and councell for and dureeing the ende and tearme of sixty years comencing the seaveeteenth day of March one thousand six hundreade thirtie fowre, they paying yearely to the sea of Raphoe for the same five poinds whereof of the above menconed time is to expire yet fortey yeare. Oute of leace and now in Crossmore ye hands of ye ComonWealth This two thirds of a balliboe formerly belonged to Mr. James Kenady deceased but since his decease it hath bin claimed by none of his heyres or assigns. Mr. George Knox Drumhome, Leclum, Enisfadd, Berry Scottish Protestant Theise foure quarters of land above menconed are held by Mr. George Knox by vertue of a leace granted to his deceased ffather Mr. John Knox from Bipp Knox of ye see of Raphoe and by ye consent of ye Lord Deputy and counsell for the end and tearme of sixty years comencing in ye yeare thirty fowre and hath yet unexpired forty years.
Barony of Tirhue
The bounds of this Barrony begineth Eastward at a Logh called Logh Easke which Logh shuteth southward by ye Castle of Donegall and from thence into ye sea bounding ye said Barrony southwest West and norwest to a river called Clady which river runeth Eastward to a Logh called Loghbarro & from thence separateth us Southeastward from the Barrony of Raphoe, the soyle in generall is Mountaine bogg and unproffitable grounde, the corne being altogether poore and small oats, some small barly, but neither wheate nor Rye, theare is likewise three small sallmond ffishings, The one at Balliwell being the meare betwixt this barrony and Tirhugh, another at a place called Tillinee, the third a Locrus, which ffishings belongeth to ye Earle of Anandell, onely some small parte belonging to other proprietors as by the observacons in ye severall parishes following wil appeare, and nothing else doo wee finde remarkable in this Barrony save only the secure harboure of Killabeggs, and ye beneficiall herring ggishing which skirteth alonge by ye southside of ye said Barrony. Parish of Killomard Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands James Earle of Anandell Logh Eiske, Lecrum, Drumruske, Dunan, Scottish Protestantt Bulliweill, Drumkeaghan, Killomard Parish of Enverr Name of Proprietor Donomination of Lands Thomas Lord ffolliott Granslhogh English Protestantt James Earle of Anandell Townitallan, Cragg, Raneill, Drumchoe, Scottish Protestantt Bunglen, Lettrmore, Drumconner, Drumboerty, Caselogerry, KillmcRedon, Drumrany Parish of Killoghtey Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Thomas Lord ffolliott Darrary English Protestantt Captaine Henry Brooke Balllisaggart English Prottestantt James Earle of Anandall Dromrony, Duncanally, Raughen, Carigross, Scottish Protestantt Achen, Balliloghen, Straranny, Ballimadonell Parish of Killbeggs Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands James Earle of Anandall All townlands in the parish Scottish Protestantt Parish of Killkare Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands James Earle of Annanadall All townlands in the parish Scottish Prottestantt Parish of Inshkeill Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands James Earle of Anandall All townlands in the parish Scottish Protestantt Parrish of Templecron Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands James Earle of Anandall All townlands in the parish Scottish Protestantt Lands belonging to the Hierarchy in the Sea of Raphoe & Barrony of Boylogh & Banogh Bipps Lands in the Parrish of Enverr Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands William Noble Lesee Enver The halfe quart of land above menconed is held by Mr. William Noble, by vertue of a leace from ye sea of Raphoe, for the yearly rent of twelve pounds sterling which leace comenced in ye yeare 1634. for and dureing the end and tearme of sixty years, and is yett to expire, forty years, and is possesst at present in the right of Mr. William Noble, by Alexander Mongomery, and ffrancis Heyrres, and paieth at pressent nine poinds tenn shillings. Bipps land in the parish of Killoghtey Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands John Smith Leasee Kilaughtey This halfe quart of land above menconed is held by leace by John Smith, & paid yearly to ye sea of Raphoe for the same, six pownds str which leace did, comence ye seccond day of ffebruary, on thowsand six hundread thirty fowre & that for ye end and tearme of fifty eight years, as by ye said John Smith of Boylstone his leace may apeare more largely, & now at present possessed by Alexander Mongomery, in right of Katherine Smith grand childe unto ye afore said Jno Smith of Boylestone, in this parrish is a church called Killaghty in reparacon upon ye said hafle quart of land. Bipps lands in the Parrish of Killbeggs Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Archibald Askins Daughtrs Killbeggs Leases one whereof marid to Livett Richardson a Beseeger of Derry The fourteene Ballibose above said are held in leace by Mr. Archiballd Askin from ye sea of Raphoe as at large is expressed in ye observacons of Glancolmkill parish. Edward Griffin Lease Killrean This quarter of land above menconed is held by Edward Griffith by vertue of a leace from ye sea of Raphoe for the tearme of fifty eight years comencing the second day of ffebruary one thousand six hundread thirty...hee paying yearly for the same six pownds sterl. Bipps lands in the Parrish of Killcare Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Edward Griffin Killcare This halfe quart of land above menconed is held by Edward Griffith from the Sea of Raphoe for ye tearme of ffifty eight years comencing the second day of ffebruary one thowsand six hundread thirty and six, paying yearly to ye sea of Raphoe for the same three pounds. Edward Griffin Shamogh & Straleill This halfe quart of land above menconed is held by Edward Griffin ffrom the Sea of Raphoe for the tearme of thirty & one years comecing the second day of ffebruary one thowsand six hundread thirty and six, paying yearly to the Sea of Raphoe for the same twentie two shillings six pence str. Bipps Land in the Parrish of Glancollmekill Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands The Heyrs of Arch Askin Glencollmekill Leasees one whereof was married to Livett Richardson a beseeger of Derry The above menconed five quarts of land weare held by Leace by Mr Archballd Askin of Aughor, Clerck, deacesed ffrom the Sea of Raphoe confirmed by Dean and Chapter, which leace did comence the fourteenth day of Jully in ye ffowrteenth yeare of ye Raighne for the tearme and space of ffifty six years as likewise the fowrteene Ballibose of Bipp Land in the Parrish of Killbeggs for the like tearme of years, included in the said lease for the yearly rent of ninty six pounds sterl a part of ye said five quarts & fourteen Ballibose being not inhabited the remainder payeth now Twenty five pownds strl. Bipps Lands in the Parrish of Templecron Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands The Heyrs of Arch Askin Leasees one Templecron whereof was married to Livett Richardson a beseeger of Derry The above menconed halfe quartr of land was held by Mr. Archiballd Arskin, Clercke, deceased, whoe leased and paid therefore yearly unto the sea of Raphoe, five pownds sterl as by his Leace may appeare, being for the same tearme of years, as Glencollmekill, and Killibeggs are, and now wast. Bipps Lands in the Parrish of Inshkeill Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands ffrancis Guttery Leasee Inshkeill Scottish Protestantt The Island of Inshkeill .... were held by Allexander Guttery Esqr. for the tearme of ffiffty nine years, or thereby; whereof some ighteene or twenty are expired, or thereaboute, as by his Leace may apeare In this land abovesaid is a Bawne, and one old Ruinous house, in the halfe quartr of Kildoruse, within a fresh water logh, in a small Island, And in this island is an old ruinouus Church, called Inshkeill, upon the half quartr of the Island of Inshkeill, Environed with the sea, which is passable unto itt at loe water, one foote one the dry strand. Bipps Lands in Capella of LitterMcAward Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Andrew Simple, Leasee Litter mc Anuard Scottish Prottestantt The above menconed fowre quartrs of land, weare held in leace, by Andrew Simple, from the Sea of Raphoe, confirmed by Deane & Chapters, for the end and Tearme of sixty years, or there abouts, and now in the Managementt of Livett Jno Coningham, of the which Leace some eighteene eighteene or twenty years are expired, Presentt tenant to the same is Gorry Ward and his partners, and payeth now sixteene pownds, and likewise paide by his leace unto the Sea of Raphoe, seaventeene pownds str. Gleabe Lands in the Barrony of Boylogh & Bannogh Parrish of Killomard Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Now possesst by Ancientt William Layton Drumkeaghan as ye Tenant to ye state Parrish of Enverr Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands In the possession of Mr. Wm Killomard Watson Incumbentt Parrish of Killbeggs Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Possest by Mr. Robert Lindsay Monargan & Cornecard Incumbent Parrish of Templecron Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands In the possession of Livett Mahe Termontt Thomas Moncrieff cum sociis Parrish of Killcare Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Possest by Mr. Rob Lindsy Boggogh Incumbentt
The Barony of Boylagh and Banogh
The said Barrony of KillmcCrenan Lyeth bounded on the East with the River of Loughswiily, on the West wth the River of Gidore and the Barrony of Boylagh and Banagh, on the South with the River of Swolly and Barrony of Rapho. And on the North with the sea. The Soyle wereof is generally Mountainous, Boggy and Rocky wth many Loughs and Wayes hardly pasable; The Rivers of Lennan, Swolly, Belluba, Oincharry, Caooliaber, Glenna, Cladie and Ballins, wth severall other Rivelletts running through the same. The Hills of Mucknish, Knockalloway, Argill, Aghalick, Lough Salt, Macoght, and the Largick, wth severall others of such heights, and so unaccessible that there is no use thereof made, are therin. The said Barrony containeth the following Parishes (vizt). The Parish of Conwall The said pish is bounded on the East wth the parish of Aghnunshen, on the Sowth wth the Barrony of Rapho, part of wch parish lyeth wthin the said Barrony Divided by the River of Swolly, on the West the pish of Gartan, and on the North wth ye parish of KillmcCrenan. The Soyle whereof is Generally Rough and Mountainous, wth seaverall boggs and smale shrubby woods, And there is therein a Towne called Litterkenny wch hath a Markett every ffryday, and two faires in the yeare wth a Larg dwelling Stone house haveing a Bawne of fower flackers a fair Church And a bridg at the End of the sd. towne over the sd. River of Swolly. Being an inlett to the said Barrony of Rapho, the River of Lennan Glydeth through pte of this parish As it falleth out of Loughreagh towards the parish of Killmccrennan The pticullar Quarter thereof followeth (Vizt): Parish of Conwall Name of Proprietors Denomination of Lands Thomas Stewart, Scotts Ards, Brechy, Cornisk, Buragh protestant Beseidger of Derry Robt. Eweing and Gilbert Ballirehan McIlwee, Scotts Protestants Henry Broooke Esqr. Drumcaveny als Cuiltog, Cabrey English protestant The above said two quarters of land belonging to Thomas Stewart Esqr. were left unto [ ] by Will and Testamt of his father Sr. William Stewart deceased. Henry Brooke Esqr. Drumore, Cloncarny, Carrick, Tryentagh English Protestant John Kinsmill Esqr. Gortneverne English Protestant The sd. John Kingsmill Esqr. Bowhirrill Henry Wray, Minor and Elizabeth Lissnenan his Mother English Protestant The said Henry Wray and Elizabeth Ilistrin and Drumen, Coolbuy his mother Charles Hamilton Esqr. Gortlee Scotts Protest. The sd. Charles Hamilton Letterkenny The sd. Charles Hamilton Glencorr Sr. Wm. Gore, Bartt Cray, Seccor, Killpeik, Drummenan English Protestant Richard Perkins Esqr. Glenkiragh, Dirora English Protestant Charles Hamilton Esqr. Carnemoragh, Killolasty, Sallaghagrean, Scotts protest Satkernagh, Kilog Parish of Aghenunshen Name of Proprietor Denomation of Lands John Kingsmill Esqr. Ballimolely, Eaghterosh English Protestant Henry Wray, Minor and Lisstaneere, Bogay, Eaghterosh, Carnegill, Elizabeth his Mother English protestant Charles Hamilton Esqr. Magherigenan Scotts protestant The above said Quarter of Ballymoley and seaven Ballibores of Eaghterosh belonging to Mr. Kinsmill... And there is a fower of the Balliboes Eaghterash claimed by James Erskin Esqr. in behalfe of Henry Wray Minor sone to Henry Wray deceased English protestant. Parish of Gartan Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Sr. William Gore, Barronett Glendone, Deriveagh English Protestant Charles Hamilton Esqr. Carowfurt, Cardoroagh Scotts protest. Sr. Wm. Gore, Barronett BallmcQuein English Protestant The above halfe quarter called bellimcqueen doeth belong to Sr. Wm. Gore dureing the life of Honora Bourke Irish Papist, And afterwards the same comes to the said Charles Hamilton Esqr. protestant. Parish of Killmccrenan Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands The Provost fellows and Belliherein, Drumneboden, Barnes ffanne, Schollers of the Colledg Stragredie, Gouldrume, Correin, Tiragus, of Dublin protestant Clonkilly, Cotten, Ross, Killconell, Tamenagh, Balligannon, Carewnegananagh, Carewnesale, Ballyscanlan, Golan, Gortmccaelbegg, Gortmccaelmore, Carewnekilly, Coole, Carmeny, Cranford, Drumoghill The Coheires of Captn. John Killogh, Carror, Cashill Sandford, deceased, Protests Except Mullruny O'Kerrole who one of them and an Irish Papist Henry Brooke Esqr. Cunaghan als Castlegay English Protestant Charles Hamilton Esqr. Killedezert Scotts protestant Widdow Chichester the Relict of Lagnahowrey, Sockery Radonnell, Carcarow Charles Chichester Esqr. deceased English Protestant John Kinsmill Esqr. Ray and Litter English Protestant Parish of Aghneish The said parish lyeth bounded on the East and Sowth wth Loughswilly, on the West wth the parish of Aghenunshen, on the North wth the parish of Tully, the soyle, whereof is generally Rough and Mountainous, Except some places next to ye sea, wch are plainer, there is therein a Village called Rameltan wth a Church and a Burnt Castle, there is therein a Bawne called fforth Stewart, And an Old Abbley called Killidonnell, And the sd parish is parte of it Devided by the River of Lennan, as it falleth into the Rover of Loughswilly, On wch parte there is an old Earth fforth, And a Little Stone house some tyme belonging to Walter McSwyne, now possessed by Sr. Robert Hanna Knyt in Costodium, the severall Quarters thereof foloweth vizt. Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Thomas Stewart Esqr. Rameltan Scotts Protestantt beseidger of Derry Henry Brook Esqr. Killidonnell, Carrigaalte, Kilicreen, English Protestant John Kingsmill Esqr. Castleshanaghan English Protestant Sr. Wm. Stewart, Minor Ballilinmore and the Ladie Kathrin his Mother Scotts protestants The said Sr. Wm. Stewart Clanleery with his Mother The above said halfe Quarter of Castleshanaghan is bounded on the East and West wth the Quarter of Castlshanaghan, North with Buragh, Sowth with Bllimolely, Ballimore aforesd belonging to Sr. William Stewart Minor whose ffather was beseidger of Derry... Sr. Wm. Stewart, Minor and Castleshanaghan (pt), Ardrumond, Carrow Cashill, his Mother the Ladie Kathrin Croghen, Gortevay, Ballilinbeg protestant The above said Lands belonging to Sr. Wm. Stewart Nimor and his said Mother, whose late Husband Allexander Stewart was a Beseidger of Derry... Parish of Tully Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Richard Perkins Esqr. Duntrumen, Tarkery, Clonkein English Protestant The Provost fellowes & Gortaverne, Tirehomine, Garrowgart, Claggin, Schollers of the Colledg Drumbarron, Ardikilly of Dublin, Protestants The Coheires of James Hamilton Esqr. Cratullagh Deceased Scotts Protestant The above said Quarter Land of Cratullagh, belonging to the Coheires of James Hamilton Esqr. deceased Scott Protestant, who was upon Duke Hamiltons Ingagemt, and since came in on the Articles of Enishkillin, is bounded on the East with Dunlein, West with Kinibire, North with Knocklean, And Sowth wth Gollan. Thomas Stewart Esqr. Scotts Carrocuilt, Gortcally, Kairne, Clounly, Protestant beseidger of Derry Glenmore, Glenbeg, Drumonaghan, Downemore Henry Wray, Minor, English Rany Protestant Edward Rowly deceased ffanonoghill, Lagmcaduffe, Aghnursin, Kilbarren held the sd land in ye yeare 1641. And is now held by Robert Blair Espouse to ye Relict of the sd Edward Rowly in Right of his wife during her life, Scotts protestant, And John Rowly, heire of the sd Land, English Protestant John Cunyngham Balligay Scotts Protestant The above said Quarter Land called Ranny, belonging to Henry Wray Minor and Elizabeth Wray als Erskin relict of Henry Wray deceased English Protestant.. The above sd quarter land of Belligay, belonging to John Cunyngham of Tully Scotts protestant, by Mortgage from Irwin McSwyne irish Papist... John Kinsmill Esqr. Balllyares English Protestant Parish of Killgarvan The said parish is bounded on the East and Sowth with the Riber of Loughswilly, on the West wth ye parish of Tully and Aghneish, on the North wth the Parish of Clandavadock, the soyle thereof is generally mountainous Rocky, and some little shrubby woods. There is an Ancient Church call called Killgarvan, and an old Ruined Abbay with a little village called Rathmullen, the severall qrter halfe quarters and belliboes followeth (vizt). Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Andrew Knox Esqr. Rathmullen, Crevery, Killgarvan, Belliallaghan, Scotts Protestant Glencross, Dumhallagh beseidgr of Derry The above said quarter Land call Drumhallagh is held by the said Andrew Knox, Esqr. by Mortgag from Torlagh og McSwyne (Irish Papist) befor the Rebellion... Parish of Clandevadock The said parish is bounded on the East wth the River of Loughswilly, on the West wth the Parish of Tully, on the Sowth wth the parish of Killgarvan, on the North wth the Lough of Mullroy. The soyle whereof is generally moutainous and Rockey, wth severall Loughes and standing pooles, parte is in a manner of Pen Insulla, surrounded wth the Lough Mullroy. And therein standeth an little old Pile of Stone called Moyross Castle, wth a Church and a little Bawne some tyme belongeing to Donell Gorm McSwyne, And an Island called Downmcfracky wch in tyme of Warr was made use of by the Natives for strenth, being naturally fortified. The seaverall Quarters halfe Quarters and Belliboes thereof foloweth Vizt. Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands James McSwyne Irish Coulderry als Magheridrumon p'testant Richard Perkins Esqr. BelliclanmcCallen English Protestant The Provost and fellowes of Tullindally the Colledg of Dublin Protestants. The above said Quarter of Land called Coulderry als Magheridrumon belonging to James McSwyn Irish Protestant by mortgage from Mullmurry og McMullmurry Duff McSwyne, wch the sd James McSwyne was in possession off in the year 1641. William Lyne & David Lyne Bunintyne, Largebreake, Carrowreagh Scotts Protestants Edward Rowly Deceased BallymcStocker, Craveross, Ballimcgaraghty, John Rowly aparent heire of the Magheriwarden sd Land English Protestants Thomas Stewart Esqr. claimeth the Carlan, Bellimcgowan, Knockbreake, Carran, sd Lands by Will and Testamt. of Drumfad his ffather Sr Wm. Stewart Scotts Protest; a beseidger of Derry The above fower quarters of Land called BellimcStocker &c. belonging to John Rowly aparent heire to the above sd Edward Rowly deceased, Yet in the possession of Robt. Blaire Scotts Protestant Espouse to the relict of the sd Edward Rowly in right of his wife dureing her life... Wm. Patton Clke deceased Croghen possessed by his relict Scotts Protestant Patrick Campbell Scotts Magheryhubert, Bllmcgagby, Moyross Protestant Colyn Campbell Scotts Moyross (pt), Belliherinmore, Belliherinbegg Protestant Luke Ashe English Protestant Ballibhurke Donnell og McSwyne Irish Leddan Protestant Mary Ni Swyn Irish Protestant Gortnathra Parish of Mevagh The said parish is bounded on the East wth the River of Mulroy, on the West wth the Riber of Doe, on the South wth the parish of KillmcCrenan, And on the North wth the Ocean Sea. The Soyle whereof is generally plaine wth many little sandy hills, some Rocks heathy Mosse and Boggs, wth the Loughes, Loughnamealltagh and Loughnabradden, on the West of the parish Loughdrum, and Loughglanree in the midst thereof. And Loughknocke on the North, And there is a large dwelling howse of Stone called Drim, built in manner of a Strength, wch was burnt in the Late Warr. The severall quarters thereof &c. followeth (vizt). Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Thomas Dutton Esqr. Minor Bellioghagan, Umlagh, Glensho, Glengillgrany, English Protestant Glenmanagh, Glenereragh, Drim, Magherimagaverigan, Kill The above said Eight halfe quarters of Land belonging to Thomas Dutton Minor sone and heire to Ralph Dutton, Deceased English Protestant.... The Coheires of James Hamilton Esqr. Magheriarvie, Maghericullen, Dowagh, decesed, who was uppon Duke Hamiltons Dundowan, Diveland, Raveross, Aghallettive, Ingagemt. And cince came in on the Tirelaghin, figert, Elendebray and Carrick, Articles of Enishkillin Scotts Protestant Magherylosky, ffrowgh, Magherybui, Largareagh, Downing, Dirricassan, Mellmore, Tullagh The Coheires of Captn. John Sanford Creeve, Aghedecor, Cowell, Glanree, ffynvore, deceased protestants, Except Mullruny Drunmore O'Kerrall who one of them & an Irish Papist Parish of Clandehurka Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands The Coheries of Captne John Seedrum, Magheriroerty, Crusallagh, Roffadd, Sanford Decesed, Protestants Drumnakarry, Rusky, Rinnisligoe Except Mullruny O'Kerrall, who one of them and an Irish Papist Sr. Paule Davis Knyt Shessiogh, Brechy, Murrow, Montermellan, English Protestant Mossery, Lergibreak, Anleyog, Clogheranagh, Polegill, Claggin, Portenelland, Corgraganagh, Kessey, Riniclevan, ffighert Captne frances Stanton Moyseness, ffeymore, rucan, Brechny English Protestant Parish of Tulloghobegly Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Wibrant Olpherts Minor sone Ardmore als faughbuy, Balliness, Inshbofin, and heire to Wibrant Olpherts Magheriroerty, Arde begg, Armore Gorticork deceased Dutch Protestant Sr. Paule Davis Knyt Cashillmcinaw english Protestant. Thomas Dutton, Minor sone and Carrick, Doore, Killdrum, Beltanny heire to Ralph Dutton Deceased English Protest. The Coheires of Captne John Doore, Lenagh, Dunluy als Munycowlecrumen Sanford deceased Protestants except Mullruny O'Kerrall who one of them and an Irish Papist parish of Ray Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Francis Hart relict to Inerweymore, Derririell Captne Henry Hart deceased English Protestant Sr. Pawle Davis Knyt Innerweybegg English Protestant Robt. Aiking sone of Robt. Druminevey Aikeing Clk deceased Scotts Protestant Wibrant Olpherts Minor sone Drumnetenny, Ballyconally and heire to Wibrant Olpherts Deceased Dutch Protestant The Coheires of Captne John Dunemore, Karrowkenan Sanford Deceased, English Protestants, Except Mullruny O'Kerrall who one them and an Irish Papist A Survey of the Lands within the Barrony of Killmacrennan, Belonging to Bishopps, Deans Deane and Cahpters, and the rest of that Hirechy and of the Gleabes therein, &c. Parish of Conwall Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands William Semple Clke Downe, Cabbry Incumbent of the sd Parish The above said Quarter and a halfe of Land is held by Wm. Semple Clke Incumbent of the sd Parish of Conwall by right of his Incumbencie, And possessed by Alexander Conyngham and Allexr. Eweing Scotts Protestants.... John Cunyngham gentl: Tulligay, Tullmcadegany, BellimcCowle Scotts Protestant (lease 1636) Allexander Henderson Killcluig Scotts Protestant (Lease 1636) Charles Hamilton Esqr. Bellibontemple Scotts Protestant (Lease 1636) Parish of Aughnunshen Bishops Lands and Gleabb Lands Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Charles hamilton Esqr. Aughnunshen Scotts Protestant (Lease 1636) Thomas Groves Eng. Protest Magheriennan and John Knox Scots Protestant Parish of Gartan Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands James Knox gentl. Losson, Losson temple, Tryhena, Killmore Scotts Protestant (Lease 1636) Parish of Killmacrenan Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Charles Hamilton Esqr. Bishopps Court and Portleyna Scotts Protestant William Vans Clk. David Killconnell Stewart Scotts Protestants Parish of Aghneish Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Thomas Stewart Esqr. Aghneish Scotts Protestant, Beseidger of (Lease 1636) Derry Thomas Drumond Clk. Incumbent Aghengaddie of the above sd parish Parish of Tully Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands John Cunyngham gentl Clunimore, Tullybegg, Moyle, Claragh Scotts ptestant. (Lease 1636) Thomas Drumond Clk. Belliarr, Lagmcaduffe, Glendidally Parish of Clandevadock Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Henry Patton and Wm. Mortimer Carrowcuilt gentl. Scotts Protestants David Mortimer gentl. Scotts Bellihurusky ptestant Hugh Thomson gentl. Scotts Rossnekill, Tamenagh Protestant James Knox gentl. Scotts Aughendryen, Cloghfine, Killavy Protestant Allexr. Cunyngham and Adam Drumfadd, Drumbegg als Drumen Dunlap Scotts Protestants Parish of Mevagh Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands The Coheires of Captne John Mevagh Sanford English Protesant Allexr. Stewart gentl. Downdowanmore Scotts protest. Parish of Clandehurka Name of Proprietors Denomination of Lands John Thomson Clke Kessy, Corgenny The Coheires of Captne John Mevagh Sanford English Protestant Robert Aikeing Clk. Clandehurka Scotts Protestant John Thomson Clke. Ducashill, Derriherrin, Cluenbeg Parish of Tulloghbegly Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands The Coheries of Captne John The Island of Tory, Inshbegg, Inshdowey Sanford deceased English Protestant Elise McCullogh als Patton Widow Magherigallen, Maghery Clogher, Shrovellin The above sd. three quarters of Land called Magherigallen &c. wth the fishings of Clady, is held by Elise McCullogh als Patton relict to David McCullogh deceased Scotts Protestant by Lease from the said See of Raphoe... William Dutton Esqr. English Tulloghobegly, Killultie, Glassiagh Protestant The sd. Land is in the possession of William Dutton Esqr. son to the sd. Thomas Dutton Deceased, yet claimed by Thomas Dutton Minor sone to Ralph Dutton, Deceased. Parish of Ray Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Wm. Dutton Esqr. English Ray Protestant Wm. Chambers Clke. Moyra The sd. land is possessed by William Dutton Esqr. English Protestant, sone to the sd Thomas Dutton deceased....
The Barony of Kilmacrenan
Forfeited Lands within the Barrony of KillmcCrenan. &c.Parish of Aghnish Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Irvin McSwyne Irish Papist Ray Grany Nigallogher Relict to Drumharey Walter McSwyne Irish Papist Neale Mergagh McSwyne sone to Glenally Walter McSwyne Irish Papist Parish of Tully Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Ervin McSwyne sons to Walter Balliconally, Drumcloghen, Glendidally McSwyne Irish Papist Grany Ni Gallogher Relict Bellikennay to Walter McSwyne Irish Papist The above said quarter land caled Belliconally, held by Ervin McSwyne, sone to Walter McSwyne Irish Papist yet one halfe quarter thereof claimed by Thomas Wallace and Robert Algeo Scotts Protestants by Capitulacon of the Surrender of Dowgh Castle untill Candlmasse in the yeare 1655... Parish of Killgarvan Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Owen McMuragh McSwyne and Creeve Ralph McSwyne Irish Papists Torlagh mcCaffer O'Donnell, and Aughterglyn, Legland Owen McMurragh Irish Papists Parish of Clandevadock Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Donnell oge McSwyne Rinducharigg, Muynagh,Tombe, Killdrum McDonell Garm Irish Papist Hugh buy McSwyn McDonell gorm Leadmore, Glinsh Irish Papist Donnell Gorm McSwyne Duaghmore Irish Papist Mary Ni Swyne relict to Bellihureskie, Rannaghduy, Bellihernan, Walter McSwyne Irish Papist ffinwalty The above said two quarters of Land called Rinducharigg and Muynagh, held by Donell oge McSwyne Mcdonnell Gorm McSwyne Irish papist.... The above said two quarters of Land called Leadmore and Glinsh, held by Hugh bui McSwyne, son to the sd Donnell Gorm McSwyne Irish Papist.... The above sd thirde part of a quarter land called Bellihuresky als Rannaghduy, held by Mary Ni Swyne relict to Walter McSwyne Irish Papist, and sone to the above named Donnell Gorme McSwyne... Mullmury og McMullmury duff McSwyne Magheridrumon als Magheridrumon of the Island Irish Papist The above said two quarters of Land called Bellihernan and ffinwallty, held by Mary Ni Swyne, Relict to Walter McSwyne, sone to Donnell Gorme deceased Irish Papist.... The above said two quarters of Land called Tombe and Killdrum, held by Donnell og McDonell Gorme McSwin deceased Irish Papist.... The above said quarter land called Magherdrumen &c. held by Mullmury og McMullmury Duffe McSwine Irish papist, yet Rose Ni Swyne, relict of the sd Mullmury Duffe McSwyne Irish Papist, claimeth the one halfe thereof in Jointer.... Donnell oge McDonnell Gorme Arriheriamore, Arriherin. Dowaghbeg and McSwyne, And Honora Ni Swyne Dowaghknabine, Carrowglagh relict to ye sd Donell Gorme Irish Papists The above said Honora Ni Swyne &c. Glenfanett Neale Mergagh McSwyne Bellihureskie als Cowlknock, Irish Papist The said neale Mergagh McSwyne and Cornegarrow Ralph McSwyn Irish Papists Torlagh Ro McManus og O'Donell Gortnottragh Irish Papist Donaghy McManus McSwyne Corrith Irish Papist The above said halfe quarter of Land called Corrith, held by Donaghy McManus McSwyn is Mortgaged to John Conyngham of Tully Scotts Protestant, by the sd Donaghy McManus McSwyne. Parish of Conehorka Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Torlagh Roe O'Boyle, Esqr. Aughellettiff, Aultcrum als Airds, Clownimass, Irish Papist Ballimor, Duore, Killdoragh, Carrownemadie, Crinishmeare, Killmcillow, Gortenlecke, Cluenmore, Cashillbryard Torlagh og McColl McSwyne Garvary Irish papist Hugh Doragh O Dougan Skeaugh Irish Papist Seely og ni-Swyne Magherimenagh Irish Papist The above said three quarters and a halfe of Land called Clunimass &c. held by Torlagh Ro O'Boyle Esqr. Irish Papist, yet claimed by ffrancis Stanton, son to John Stanton deceased English Protestant, wch Land was Mortgaged unto the sd John Stanton by the sd Torlagh O'Boyle for one hundred and Eighty pounds ster... The above said halfe quarter land called Magherimenagh, held by Seely og Niswyne Irish Papist in Jointer. The reversion to Collonel Myles McSwyne Irish papist.... Parish of Tulloghobegly Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Torlagh og McOwen McConner og Beltany O'Gallogher Irish Papist Donaghy og McSwyne McNeale Mergagh Doore McSwyne Irish Papist Collonell Miles Swyne Dunluy als belllibo Enden Irish Papist Parish of Ray Name of Proprietor Denomination of Lands Torlagh Roe O'Boyle Esqr. ffawenmore Irish Papist The above said halfe quarter of Land called fawenmore, held by Torlagh Roe O'Boyle Irish Papist, but claimed by Francis Stanton to John Stanton deceased, being with other Lands Mortgaged to the sd John Stanton by the sd Torlagh Roe O Boyle for one hundred and Eighty pounds sterl...