In the past 10 years the nature of genealogical research has changed beyond recognisation with more records available online and greater access to local archives from a distance. The research community is also becoming more skilled at unearthing nuggets of information about those seemingly elusive Irish ancestors.
Ulster Ancestry has responded to the change in its customer’s needs by increasing the range of research services on offer. In keeping with the economic climate our prices remain fixed, some even being reduced.
What we can offer you is
• A remote one-to-one personal consultation either by email or phone. This is still free
• Our on line Assessments are still free
• Initial Research Report from £80
• A more in-depth Research Report from £140
• Document Retrieval from £5 depending on size and content.